I treated myself to a little pampering and relaxing a few nights ago when the Mr. was out of town.
When I was done bathing, I gave that candle a quick blow and wax splattered everywhere. I didn’t have anything handy to wipe it up with so I just thought, ‘oh well!’ and it dried on there.
I wasn’t sure how I was going to get it off until I saw Ask Anna’s post on how to remove spilled wax where she used an iron to heat the wax up along with a paper towel to absorb. Right then a light bulb went on – hello! Just heat the wax up and then wipe it off. I couldn’t believe I hadn’t thought of that! So I pulled out my blow dryer and heated the wax up and wiped it right off. Thank you Anna Moseley!